What is Blogging?
Blog (noun) – a journal or diary that is on the Internet.
Blogger (noun) – a person who keeps a blog – Bloggers are revolutionizing the way news is shared.
Blog means a personal weblog. A blog is a place or information website where a person would journal about their day in the reverse chronological order, with latest posts appearing first.
Why Blogging is Important?
|Image from www.thebalancesmb.com|
- Marketing potential – Marketing Experts & Entrepreneurs saw the marketing potential on Blogging.
- Home business – Great source of home business you can start from your home.
- SEO tool – Search Engine loves new content. In consequence of, blogging is a great tool for SEO.
- Customer relation – Easy way to keep up-to-date with clients and interact with them by the comment section.
- Make money – Definitely, you can make money from your blog by putting ads, affiliate marketing or selling digital products.
- Flexible and portable – You have full freedom to write anything you want, anytime you like even from anywhere using the internet.
- Source of information – Great source of information. Every day millions of post posted across all over the world.
What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Can Blogging Make Money?
We all know that making money from the Internet is possible. Here is how once your blog will grow, you’ll have visitors and you can start making money. Earning almost depends on visitors and methods that you’re using to generate money. There are many ways to make money from blogging. Even blogging can be chosen as a career. Check out 25 Proven ways to make money
|Image from Problogger|
What Blogging Platform Should I Use?
|Image from Pingdom|
Most of the beginner confused about this selection. Even I was confused back in my days. There are many blogging platforms out there and it’s easy to get confused. WordPress.org(self hosted) is the most popular platform.
If you’re still confused, take a look at the infographic below WordPress.org (self hosted) VS other popular free & premium platform features.
|Image from startbloggingonline.com|
Looking for free wordpress theme for your blog? Here we added 5 beautiful theme for blog.
Blogging What to Write About?
You can’t write on a blog without ideas. First, pick a niche/topic that you’re good on. Research about it, what people use most about this topic. By using keyword research tools you will end up with 100 of ideas. Make a list and write about it one by one. Also, you can check what your competitor is writing. If you want to beat the crowds you have to write appealing content that your audience like most. Current events, comments & your own work will inspire you. Read More about Writing a blog post. Check out 73 Awesome type blog posts you can write today
Blogging Where to Start?
We wrote another full article on this topic. Here is the 6 steps to start your blogging journey and helpful resources.